If you would like to make an enquiry or check availability, please complete this enquiry form with your dates and number of guests.

Our prices per week are listed below:

Ford House 2018 Prices.png

We have flexible arrival days and offer full days on arrival and departure.

We accept well-behaved dogs at a rate of £20 per dog, per stay.

SHORT BREAKS...

2 night break: 60% of full week

3 night break: 70% of full week

4 night break: 80% of full week

5 night break: 90% of full week

 

To confirm your booking, 30% of the total rent is required at time of booking, with the remaining 70% due 4 weeks before arrival. Bookings made less than 4 weeks prior to arrival are due in full at time of booking.


"A really big thank you for our fabulous holiday in your beautiful cottage. It really was a home from home - so beautiful and cosy, the decor was amazing too. We really hope to visit again soon." - Nicky from Joy Interiors